Our wide range of services are tailored to the individual needs and preferences of each resident.
The Taft Home offers three levels of service. Service levels are determined
together with the resident, family members, and supporting healthcare professionals. Service
level determination is made upon admission, evaluated at 30 days after move-in, and
re-evaluated quarterly thereafter and as needed, if condition changes. Level of service is
based on the frequency and intensity of services provided from minimal or occasional need
for service, to substantial ongoing need for services.
- Transportation coordination
- Social-recreational activities
- 24-hour staff availability
- Assistance with bathing
- Personal hygiene
Health & Wellness
- Providing assessments
- Medication assistance
- Monitoring chronic health conditions
- Coordinating third-party services (such as physician
visits, home health, pharmacy, hospital, therapy, hospice care)
- Orientation & behavior management
- Wellness & life enrichment
Our Doors are Open
We look forward to meeting you, so please call to schedule a tour see for yourself what so many others have already discovered.